Need a Designer who’s on point?
Your design and printing needs require prompt, precise turnaround!
With detailed development from concept to completion, you can rest assured that your finished project will be accurate, on time and within your budget. We offer creative, innovative marketing and product development products and services that will more than meet your expectations.
Computer software used:
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Mirosoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- WordPress for web design
Design Services Available:
- Design print, web, or presentation ready files using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office for small and large formats, ie, from business cards and advertisements to large signs and banners.
- Adobe InDesign page layouts with packaged links and fonts
- Adobe Illustrator vector illustrations; raster to vector conversions
- Adobe Photoshop photo retouching, manipulations, and clipping paths
- Adobe Acrobat pre-press setup, convert files to a pdf format
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for variable data and direct mail
- Logo design
- Stock photos and graphics are available for purchase
- Direct mail and EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail)
- Color management using Pantone, CYMK or RGB colors
- Website, email and social media graphics
- Add buttons and links to documents
- Copy writing and editing; proofing
- Typesetting; font expertise
- Burn files to a flash drive or CD/DVD with a custom label
- Project management; quality control; customer service!
File Submission Requirements:
- PRINT-READY ART: A pdf file is required for print-ready artwork. The file must be the correct size and use a valid template if required. Must contain crop marks, bleeds and use CMYK colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black). Images must be high resolution (300 dpi) or vector graphics.
- Logos must be a vector file: eps, ai, svg, pdf
- If submitting files to be modified, the following formats will be accepted: indd, indt, svg, eps, ai, png, jpg, jpeg, tif, psd, xlsx, doc, txt, pptx. The file will need to be packaged in a zip folder with all art links and fonts or fonts outlined.